AOHVA Advocacy Library
AOHVA Document Library
AOHVA has developed and provided documentation to the government for their review and consideration.
In addition to attending meetings and public consultations, AOHVA has developed and provided documentation to the government for their review and consideration. Such documentation includes but is not limited to the following items; details of which have previously been formally submitted to Alberta Environment and Parks for consideration and response:
LAND USE FRAMEWORK
- AOHVA – August 2017 – AOHVA Submission to the Southwest Alberta Recreation Advisory Group (Part 1 and Part 2)
- AOHVA – April 2017 – AOHVA Submission to Alberta Environment and Parks; Castle Parks Draft Management Plan
- AOHVA - December 2016 – AOHVA Linear Footprint Management Plan Clarification Questions
- AOHVA - January 2014 – AOHVA Submission to Land Use Secretariat January 15 2014
- AOHVA – November 2016 –AOHVA November 2016 Castle Parks Management Plan OHV Trail Input, including Budget; document provided to Quad Squad for submission to the Castle advisory committee
- AOHVA – April 2014 – Trail – ESRD Approval Process (Trail Disposition for Recreation)
OHV Trail MANAGEMENT
- AOHVA - September 2017 - Updated AOHVA 4-Point Plan for Environmentally Responsible OHV Use
- AOHVA – September 2015 – Updated Establishment of a DAO for a Designated OHV Trail System, updated from 2010 AOHVA Sept 2015 Establishment of a DAO
- ACESS – April 2017 - Castle Parks Designated Open Camping Proposal
- AOHVA – September 2015 - AOHVA September 2015 Position On Random Camping
- AOHVA - January 2017 - Summary of Distribution
PUBLIC CONSULTATION OBSERVATIONS
- AOHVA – September 2016 - Observations on public participation process and collaboration approach that is currently being used in the Land Use Framework
Be informed. Get engaged.
Subscribe to our mailing list to keep up to date with news and information regarding our recreation.
Help us out and share this information with your family and friends.